Thursday, October 27, 2011

copycat prayer. thanks daw.

“God, please let your will be done… Let your will be done in my life always. If what I am about to do is not your will, please give me an unrest about it. Please put a stop to it. Lead me in the right path. I want to follow your will. I want to walk in your way…. if this is what you want me to do, please confirm it to me and grant me peace concerning it. Bless the work of my hands and let me glorify and honor you in all that I do. Let me live to testify your goodness. Show me what to do. Lead me where to go. Show me what steps to take. Thank you Lord, because I know your plans for me are for good and not for evil. Thank you because I know you have me on your heart. Thank you because you are my Father and You love me. And I know I have peace in you. Amen.”
-Author Unknown, from Jollynotes.com

2 comments:

  1. nakakajolly talaga. ahahahahahaha. isn't it such a greaaaat prayer? love it! :)

    ReplyDelete